Ambassador ProgramDo you care about poverty, have a little time, and a little space in your home to spare?
Greater DC Diaper Bank is looking for volunteers to serve as Ambassadors around the DC Metro region!
As a GDCDB Ambassador, you will help secure much needed diapers by serving as a drop off location in your neighborhood. Thanks to your support, families in your neighborhood will have an easy way to donate their unused, clean diapers. In addition, GDCDB Ambassadors help spread the word of this important work by sharing GDCDB’s mission with local family groups, list serves, schools, etc.
This is a great way to meet other families in your community, as well as teach your own children about the importance of volunteering and community engagement. We’ll give you the tools, you make the connection!
Be a voice for families in your community by signing up to be a Greater DC Diaper Bank Ambassador today! To learn more or to sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* These fields are required.
- Small yard sign that denotes your house as an “Official Diaper Bank Drop Off Location”
- Toolkit of ideas and best practices
- Sample emails for local list serves, e-mail blasts, facebook, etc.
- GDCDB Staff support
- Social events to meet other Ambassadors and help guide Greater DC Diaper Bank’s growth
- Minimum 1 year commitment
- Complete Ambassador training
- Serve as your neighborhood contact for Greater DC Diaper Bank, promoting your location and coordinating drop-offs with donors
- Spread the word about the urgent need for diapers for families in our community
- Have fun!