The Baby Pantry: We Are More Than Diapers
While diapers and wipes are always our most needed items, our families often struggle with accessing other essentials which will help their families thrive.
The Baby Pantry, launched in July 2014, is a registered food pantry that provides food, formula, breastfeeding supplies, bottles, pacifiers, adult hygiene items, baby hygiene items, adult diapers, menstrual hygiene products, potty-training supplies, and more to families in need.
To date, The Baby Pantry has provided over 6000 pounds of powdered baby formula, 2500 pounds of baby food, 10,000 pounds of wipes, and over 1,000 pounds of baby hygiene supplies. Collectively these items represent $250,000 worth of items donated to some of our most vulnerable families.
You can donate items or host a product drive for us!
Note: Please only donate items that you would feel comfortable giving to a friend or family member or, of course, your own baby! Donors can drop items at any of our Ambassador Locations or our warehouse. If you have a question about a donation, please contact email@example.com.
What we accept
We happily accept the following NEW and unexpired items:
- Diapers & pullups (open packages accepted)
- Baby food & toddler snacks
- New and unopened bottles and nipples
- New and unopened pacifiers
- Diaper rash cream
- Baby wash
- Tampons/Pads/Liners (we take open boxes as long as they are individually wrapped)
- Breast Pumps (New in the box)
- Breastfeeding supplies (breast pads, nipple cream)
- Toothbrushes/Toothpaste for adults and children
- Lotion for adults and babies
- Adult diapers- sealed packages only
- Cloth diapers
- Toilet paper
- Household cleaning supplies
We happily accept the following gently used items:
- Potty training seats
- Baby bathtubs
What we don’t accept
- Postpartum hospital supplies
- Used baby gear (strollers, car seats, playpens)
- Used breast pumps/pump parts
- Used bottles or feeding supplies