The Baby PantryWe are more than diapers!
While diapers and wipes are always our most needed items, our families often struggle with other essentials to help their families thrive. The Baby Pantry, begun in July 2014, is a registered food pantry through Montgomery County, Maryland that provides food, formula, breastfeeding supplies, bottles, pacifiers, adult hygiene items, baby hygiene items, adult diapers, tampons, pads, and potty training supplies to families in need.
To date The Baby Pantry has provided over 6000 pounds of powdered baby formula, 2500 pounds of baby food, 10,000 pounds of wipes, and over 1,000 pounds of baby hygiene supplies. Collectively these items represent $250,000 worth of items donated to some of our most vulnerable families.
You can donate items or host a product drive for us! Please only donate items that you would feel comfortable giving to a friend or family member or, of course, your own baby! Items can be dropped at any of our Ambassador Locations or our warehouse. If you have a question about a donation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Accept
We happily accept the following NEW and unexpired items:
- Diapers & Pullups (open packages happily accepted)
- Baby Food & Toddler Snacks
- New and unopened bottles and nipples
- New and unopened pacifiers
- Food: non-perishable canned goods and dry goods
- Diaper Rash Cream
- Tampons/Pads (we take open boxes as long as they are individually wrapped)
- Breast Pumps (New in the box)
- Toothbrushes/Toothpaste for adults and children
- Lotion for adults and babies
- Adult diapers- sealed packages only
- Cloth diapers
- Toilet paper
We happily accept the following gently used items:
- Potty training seats
- Baby bathtubs
What We Don’t Accept
- Postpartum Hospital supplies
- Used breast pumps/pump parts
- Used bottles or feeding supplies