Apply to Become a Greater DC Diaper Bank Partner
We are opening our partnership application this fall for the first time since 2020!
We are thrilled that we will be opening up a new partner application this fall for the first time since 2023, with new partners coming on in January 2024. During this round we will be prioritizing partnerships in zip codes where our data show significant gaps in current service. Therefore, this round will focus on partnerships in Prince George’s County, Maryland and in Northern Virginia. However, we encourage all interested organizations to apply.
The first step in our application process is to attend one of the mandatory Warehouse Site Visits in September 2023 (RSVP information below). During this site visit we will take a tour of the warehouse, share the details and requirements of our partnership models, and also review the partnership application steps. There will be time for questions at the site visit, but if you have any questions ahead of time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to space constraints, only one person from your organization may attend the site visit. The dates for the site visits are:
Wednesday, September 20 @ 1 PM
Thursday, September 21 @ 10 AM
Our application process consists of the following steps:
1) Mandatory Site Visit to our Warehouse (RSVP details above)
2) Executive Leadership Call
3) Complete the Application
4) GDCDB Staff Site Visits to your Site
5) Final Decisions
GDCDB operates multiple partnership models, however all of our models generally require the following be true for each partner organization:
- Hold 501(c)(3) tax exempt status with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Have at least three full time paid staff members.
- Able to designate a primary staff member contact for Greater DC Diaper Bank.
- Able to track and report monthly distribution data for diapers and other items via online tracking system.
- Able to provide Greater DC Diaper Bank items directly to clients through existing programs in the form of ongoing support.
- Able to pick diapers up from Greater DC Diaper Bank Warehouse in Silver Spring, MD or pay for monthly delivery if receiving over 20,000 diapers (current delivery fee is $350).
If your organization does not fit one or more of the criteria, we still encourage you to attend a site visit! Again, please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
If you would like to be added to our potential partner list, please complete the information on our Distribution Partner Interest Form. While the form says Emergency Diaper Hubs, this is where we are tracking all of our current partner requests.