Donate to support families throughout the Greater DC region today!
There are many ways to give items to support families – take a look!
To distribute our diapers Greater DC Diaper Bank collaborates with a network of amazing social service agencies. Our Diaper Distribution Network is committed to connecting those in need with a reliable supply of diapers and other essential baby and adult hygiene products. Our partners distribute diapers monthly as part of their on-going services and programs. Our partners do not provide emergency diapers on a walk-in basis. You must be enrolled in their programs to receive diapers.
Host a diaper or product drive.
Donate diapers and hygiene items in your neighborhood or at the Warehouse.
Give items with just a click! You can purchase our most in demand items from our Amazon Wishlist.
So what happens when items are donated?
From the Greater DC Diaper Bank to a family in need, donations go through five simple steps.
- You make donations of diapers, formula, period products, and more.
- Your donations are added to our inventory.
- Diapers are bundled by volunteers in packs of 25 by size. Hygiene items and food are checked for expiration dates and shelved in the Baby Pantry.
- Community partner organizations order what their families need, and distribute donations in the course of providing other vital services.
- Families receive your donations.
What we don’t accept
- Used high chairs
- Nursing pillows
- Car seats
- Crib mattresses
Organizations who take a wider range of gear:
- A Wider Circle
- Interfaith Works
Greater DC Diaper Bank believes that giving a little changes a lot.
Every dollar helps vulnerable families grow stronger.
Every little action gets bigger when you put things together.
There are so many ways you can volunteer.