Give ThingsDonate new and like new items to support struggling families all over the region.
So what happens when items are donated?
From the Greater DC Diaper Bank to a mother and baby in need, donations go through five simple steps.
- You make donations of diapers, formula, period products, and more.
- Your donations are added to our inventory.
- Diapers are bundled by volunteers in packs of 25 by size. Baby gear is cleaned and checked for safety issues, including recalls. Hygiene items and food are checked for expiration dates and shelved in the Baby Pantry.
- Community partner organizations order what their families need, and distribute donations in the course of providing other vital services.
- Families receive your donations.