Give ThingsDonate new and like new items to support struggling families all over the region.
There are many ways to give items to support families – take a look!
Host a diaper or product drive.
Donate diapers and hygiene items in your neighborhood or at the Warehouse.
Donate new and gently used baby gear at our quarterly donation drives around the region. Please note we do NOT accept baby gear at the Warehouse or at neighborhood drop locations.
Give items with just a click! You can purchase our most in demand items from our Amazon Wishlist.
So what happens when items are donated?
From the Greater DC Diaper Bank to a mother and baby in need, donations go through five simple steps.
- You make donations of diapers, formula, period products, and more.
- Your donations are added to our inventory.
- Diapers are bundled by volunteers in packs of 25 by size. Baby gear is cleaned and checked for safety issues, including recalls. Hygiene items and food are checked for expiration dates and shelved in the Baby Pantry.
- Community partner organizations order what their families need, and distribute donations in the course of providing other vital services.
- Families receive your donations.